RGS is seeking an Acquisition Analyst to provide direct support for PMS 400D. PMS 400D is a subcomponent of Team Ships, supporting the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA). The mission of PMS 400D is to design, build, outfit and test all DDG 51 Guided Missile Destroyer Class Ships. The focus of PMS 400D continues to be ship design and production including a full range of engineering and program management.
The Acquisition Analyst will support the DDG 51 Shipbuilding program and be responsible for the following:
- Providing expert knowledge to support DoD acquisition and business management.
- Applying expertise in analyzing program cost, schedule, and technical data to develop draft inputs to reporting.
- Providing expertise in analyzing, assessing, and developing draft Program DoD Acquisition legislation, policy and guidance, NAVSEA Acquisition Documentation, and briefing materials for Major Decision Reviews and Gate Reviews.
- Conducting program performance analysis and developing metrics based on current and future baselines.
- Applying fact-finding and investigative techniques.
- Providing oral and written communications and developing presentations and reports.
- Candidate should have at least 8-12 years supporting acquisition commands
- Previous experience supporting Department of the Navy, specifically NAVSEA, strongly preferred.
Education: Bachelors degree OR High School diploma or equivalent AND equivalent experience in lieu of degree.