RGS is looking for an analyst to join our team to support our Navy client with Pre-RFP and Source Selection for Major IT investments efforts.
The candidate must be a self-starter, who will operate proactively, lean forward and anticipate the needs and requirements of NGEN-R Lead and the Re-compete effort.
Robust Program Management experience especially in the area of Pre-RFP and Source Selection for Major IT investments is a must.
* Understands RFP documentation.
* Be able to make recommendations regarding courses of action to meet deadline, coordinate and resolve issues and ensure regulatory and statutory compliance.
* Understanding of and ability to interact with industry as well as provide guidance and support the client during Industry engagement.
* Strong understanding of the IT marketplace (industry) and the problems facing the industry and networks today.
* Strong Familiarity with the Department of the Navy and NMCI/NGEN
* Familiarity with the Re-compete effort
Ability to manage Industry questions, comments and input and maintain configuration control of all incoming Industry correspondence (WRT the Re-compete effort).
This must include:
* Experience showing ability to work both independently and as an effective team member. Experience showing flexibility to cope with a changing environment and short deadlines.
* Experience in planning, organizing and leading a successful team of diverse subject matter experts.
* Analytically problem solves with a high attention to detail
Familiarity with the Re-compete effort
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Clearance: Active DOD Secret