RGS is seeking a mid-level SharePoint Developer to design, develop, test and maintain the SharePoint site collection for the USMS.
*Please note there is flexibility to work remote part of the week*
Design, develop, test, and maintain SharePoint applications for a Department of Justice customer.
• Develop custom tailored SharePoint workflows and data exports to provide maximum automation and availability of submitted data for reporting and metrics on all collected information.
• Develop Master Page, CSS file and site templates.
• Assist in the development of application design documentation.
• Assist in the development of training documentation and provide training when requested.
• Attend and contribute to SharePoint meetings. Including but not limited to meetings with SharePoint team lead and customer stakeholders to understand business processes.
• Work with teams to implement and provide SharePoint solutions using the agile methodology.
• Work with SharePoint team lead to provide weekly/monthly status reports.
• Schedule and track project milestones including user acceptance testing, migrations between environments, SDLC gates, and deployment to production.
• Assist additional staff with requirements and development.
• SharePoint 2010
• SharePoint Designer
• MS InfoPath
• HTML, XML, ASP.NET
• Understanding of Agile methodology
• SDLC Process experience
• Project management
• Bachelor’s degree
Desired Certification: SharePoint 2010 MCP
Clearance: Candidate must possess MBI, LBI, or SSBI