Independently capable of executing analytical methods and data manipulation. Strong technical communication and problem-solving skills, adaptable and customer service oriented. Confident with quantitative analytical methods and technologies, including exposure to relational databases. Experience with data manipulation and data visualization using Microsoft SQL Server and ability to write complex SQL queries.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex and varied information; Collects, analyzes, and understands data; Uses intuition and experience in addition to following instructions; Creates or modifies assigned workflows and procedures to accomplish objectives.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason and listening skills to handle stressful situations without incident
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification when needed; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates and actively engages in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively on a variety of topics that may or may not be familiars; Produces content with no grammar, spelling, or other mistakes; Varies writing style to meet needs of different situations and audiences; Presents numerical data effectively; Reads and interprets information from various sources.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Teamwork – Is supportive of and collaborates effectively with co-workers to provide high quality outcomes in support of client requirements. Maintains high standards for professional conduct in dealing with co-workers and clients.
- Minimum of eight years of relevant professional experience.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- IAT II (CCNA Security, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP) and an OS certification are minimum requirements for this position.
Clearance: Top Secret, SCI eligibility